Thursday, December 13, 2007

Our First Snow

It blew in December 5. An early snow, a beautiful snow. It did not last long as that is okay for we are expecting a noreaster this weekend. Those scare me. I will be at the store today stocking up on pellets, butter, and scrap booking stuff. This will be a nice time to bake our Christmas cookies.

The first snow came down all day and did not stop till the evening. But at that point the children were ready to go out in it. We bundled up and the boys helped Daddy shovel out the car.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
However as for me I stayed out there long enough to snap some pictures and delight in the enjoyment of my children but then I retreated back inside to the warm fire!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...