Sunday, August 9, 2009

getting big

It came up so quick. The days went by some were fuzzy because of all the sleepless night. But here we are August 9th and our brand new baby is...

2 MONTHS OLD!

Photobucket

Brendan you are so cute!

Photobucket

Brendan you are so big! 13.5 pounds to be exact.

Photobucket

Brendan you are so loved!

Photobucket

Brendan you are 2 months old!

Photobucket


Keep growing baby. Healthy, happy and strong. You are amazing and I am so blessed to be a part of your life unfolding.

1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Aahhh, what cute kids! Well, to answer your question on my blog, Mrs. Clifton, I can refer you this the following post.....
http://rtheyallyours.blogspot.com/2009/08/this-is-my-life.html
...but that's kind of long, so to sum it up, we live in a small Mormon community here in Mexico where my husband grew up. He was away for nearly 30 years, but after we married 4 years ago, we both got the impression (we believe from God) that we should move here and raise our children here! We've been here for two years now and LOVE it and wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for asking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...