Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pirates and Zombies

Does that sound like the perfect combination to you? How about for an off off Broadway play? How about if you are 8, 6, and 2 and all boy. Ahh its starting to sound perfect now huh. Well so thought the people at a local playhouse near us. I knew the big boys would like it I thought the babies would be a handful. Who takes a three month old and a just turned 2 year old to live theater? Today I did and guess what they had a great time. And were good!

Photobucket

Yes that is right my Smiley sat through it laughing and clapping. All the kids made noise but the play was done at an early time inviting children so they did not have to be quite. The cheered, they said arugh. They were captivated. We all enjoyed it.

Photobucket

Since they sat so well I thought a nice treat would be to take them to a candy store called Mr. Ed's. It is a weird place. Elephant themed and quite small but has nice gardens. Elephant themed gardens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Magic Forests

Photobucket

Which was a perfect place to relax this beautiful day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahh I just love my sweet kiddos! Even more when they are good ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...