Friday, March 16, 2012

2 and a half

My little baby thinks he is so big.  He follows his big brother around and wants to be just like him.  He talks so well and it feels like he has been here forever.  When he is out playing with his big brothers or running off to Sunday school classes you forget that he is still a little guy.  When he is playing with his baby sister he looks so big.  But he is only 2 and a half.  A baby himself.  Sometimes you are reminded of just how sweet and young he is.  I had one of those great joyful moments this morning.  It was early and just he and I were awake.  I looked over to find my sweet baby curled up on the couch sucking his thumb, holding his blanket and baba, and just laughing and having a great time watching curious George.  He is still a baby, a big baby but he is only 2 and a half.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He will always be my baby boy.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Lily's three-and-a-half and still my baby. :)
I loved this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...