Wednesday, September 5, 2007

God gave me the key, and the door did open

What a change we are having here. I got a job! As a restaurant manager for Denny's. I went through a slew of interviews, never so many for the same job in all my life. I was nervous but in the end it all worked out. What a change this will be. DH is now going to be a stay at home Dad, something he has wanted for a while. At least he thinks he wants this. I am going to be going out in the world and this is the great part almost doubling his income That makes us very happy. We are going to be able to keep on working on the house. I love my house. However, a part that makes us very sad is i will be moving down to Fredericksburg, VA for 3 months. I will get to come home occanisally so the family won't be completely with out me but oh boy I have never been away from them. Jay and I have left the boys with their grandparents for a few days and would go on vacation but I have never left him.

What a shock for Jay this will be. Sometimes I wish I could be the fly on the wall just to laugh. Oh am am worried about leaving him home with the kids and the house. I am afraid that I will come home to children that have lived off of cereal for months and the biggest mess imaginable. But I have faith in him and no in the end I get to come home and with the extra$$$ I can just call help in to clean up his mess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is something new. I pray that God's hands guide your family through all of this. I hope your little guys will get to see as much as possilbe. Man, three months! That's going to be tough!


He can't even work the washing machine buy yet he wants to stay home with the kids everyday? What's he think it's going to be like?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...