Monday, September 10, 2007

Karen Come Look at This!

As I hear my son yelling. What is it? A new spider man toy.

1. Call me MOMMY!!!!!! I worked so hard to have that title call me mommy.

2. I hate TV commercials. My sons says I want that to every advertisement and propaganda that is in front of him. Even on PBS. Yes this morning as they were doing one of there many countless fundraisers they held up a plush Clifford and a plush Curious George that you could get with a small $60 donation. I saw that monkey on clearance at Toy R Us for under $10 and still did not get it. But yet my son says mom I want the "plush" Curious George.

3. Yeah they are watching a little to much TV as I am desperately trying to get this house spic and span. So HOPEFULLY I can come home to it in the same order. hahahaha

5 comments:

Liana said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog!
Please feel free to visit anytime!

Anonymous said...

Cora will call me mom sometimes (actually comes out more like mo). I ignore her until she calls me mommy.

You'll be lucky if your house is still standing when you get back! LOL

Nah, it will all work out fine.

Anonymous said...

Hi, lady! How goes it? I accidentally created a controversy on my blog. That's what I get for trying to be funn! Also wanted to know what you think about the entry "Christmas traditions."

When do you leave?

Anonymous said...

I hope all is going well for you. Sending up prayers that you have peace throughout this experience

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...