Friday, July 10, 2009

Gregory turns 6

Another milestone we hit was for Gregory. You are now 6!!! What a big guy. You are growing so fast. Awe I remember just having you and 6 years later poof you are this awesome boy before me.

Photobucket
Photobucket

You have turned out to be such a cool person. I love you so much!

Photobucket

Gregory is the greatest. I could spend all day just being with him and loving every minute of it. He is so special.

Photobucket

he is the best big brother.

Photobucket

The king of Wii.

Photobucket

A great t-baller.

Photobucket

A smart cookie.

Photobucket

Nothing short of amazing.

Photobucket

I love him so much. He is a child that I have become so close and attached to. More than just for the reason he is my son. Maybe a little because he is my first born. He is so kind and loving I am so proud of him and will cherish him everyday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...