Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Family Pictures

It is unusual for us to have a picture that has all 5 of us in it. Either Jay or I are taking the picture and one of us is missing or we are doing a famed self portrait of who ever has the camera and whoever else jumps in. So this is a rarity. A picture of all 5 of us! And it did not come out to bad.

Photobucket

If only the kids were looking.

I took a few of my mom and dad too. As soon as Evan saw I was taking a picture he had to jump in. It's okay he is a cutie.

Photobucket


At sunset one even we were walking back from swimming and there was a beautiful sunset. I tried to capture it over the pond the earlier two photos were took. I wish the colors of the sky wold have shown as brilliant as they were there.

Photobucket

Here are the grandsons with their grand parents. Lastly a mess of me and my dad with the kids ready to be done with having their picture took.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...