Aren't awards fun? I think so. And I got another! I got the stylish blogger award from The Little Lady. Thank you so much Mama Keene it is an honor.
Part of the acceptance is to share a few things about yourself. Hum what is worth knowing?
1. I am a fantastic skier but you would never know with how much I whine about the cold. I have been all over the world skiing I have even been on Holmenkollen.
Both those photo I grabbed off Google images. I am to lazy right now to go out to the shed and dig through old photos to find my pictures.
I have never tried a helicopter drop and would love too. The one part my husband hates about me being pregnant is it is another ski season we have to sit out. Next time I will try to get pregnant towards the end of winter.
2. Yes I would love to have more kids and plan too. But I hate being asked "are you going to have more" it is always in a condescending tone. I also hate "well you know what causes this". Duh. And why you choose to say that to me while my temper is short baffles me.
3. I love apple cider hot or cold but can not stand apple juice.
4. I was born in Galveston, Texas. Yes I am a native Texan. I don't know why people from Texas always define them self's this way but I think it comes with the birth certificate.
5. I watched Inception the other day and was lost. I watched Despicable me and got it. I need to get out away from my children more or soon I will be the pink wiggle.
Leonardo is still hot. And even lost the movie was very good.
It was a truly cute family movie.