This will be boring to the rest of the world but if you too blog and have a moment please read on. I have a few question about blogging I was wondering if I can get some help with.
1. Are any of you having trouble with photobucket? It is so sensitive for me drives me nuts drove me to picsa. And thankfully so. I do love picasa it is so easy.
2. Except, Are any of you having trouble with picasa? Where I used to be able to grab the links for photos is gone. It is now replaced by a mapping location I could care less about.
3. I used to be able to make colleges in both and no longer can in either on any of my computers. And I bought the premium subscription to picasa.
4. How do you get rid of blogs you no longer want to follow? I have stopped following them but they still show up in my feed.
5. What do you do to manage all the "coupon/saver/shopping" blogs? I belong to just a few but they post so frequently that they are often the ONLY ones I see in my feed. I miss the blogs I really want to read. I do like these sites as they have saved/cost me much money.
6. Is there a way to put them into a certain category? And the ones I like in another?
So if you have time and know an answer or two that would be great. I will thank you now because it is likely I will miss your next post :( but on the cup is half full side I probably just got someone something awesome at a great deal!
Anyways stay tuned once I get the picture stuff figured out because I got some great pictures and stories to share of our Thanksgiving break, and we still have 2 days left! Wahooo!!! Love the family time.