Saturday, May 12, 2012

Gates Can't Hold Them

These two keep me hopping.  Espically her my climber.  I knew a perfect princess was to good to be true.  She climbs and gets into thing constantly.  I can't even pick something up before she has climbed to the top of the fireplace, iltterly.   I am so worried.  We have baby gates throughout the house.  They at least slow down this twosome.  But stop them absolutly not.  They go under.

IMG_2348

Poor babies mama has you locked in the other room.

IMG_2347

hahaha not for long mama

IMG_2349

I am a super princess you can't stop me.

IMG_2351

Ah ha I did I did it!  Now to get my brother with me.

IMG_2350

okay Smiley just do what I did.  Crawl under the botttom and you will be free.

IMG_2353

Fine I will help you.  Let me hold up the gate just come on in.

I wonder what they were thinking.  I wouldn't see them?  As I am sitting 3 feet away snapping pictures of their whole escapade.  I know they just don't care.  Mommy will laugh and kiss us she always does.

Wow these two.  What will they think of next?  How am I gonna combat it?

1 comment:

michelle said...

Cutest duo EVER!

Lily still can't climb all that great, poor thing. And she never really got into anything either. Miles? He's gonna be my climber/get into everything-er!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...