Thursday, June 28, 2012

breath...

Because this just seemed perfect...

Photobucket

I am sure you do not want to hear about them but guess what?  Thursday I finished my exams.  Whew.  Glad it is over.  Even with as uncomfortable as I am, I am glad I did not have the baby yet and had to push these classes out any further.  I want to run around and tear up my notes.  I have all ready listed one of my books on amazon, the only one that did not get colored in and torn up.  I am looking forward to this next week.

They were tough.  I spent so much time studying, writing, and working on papers and project these last few weeks I am looking forward to just relaxing with my kids.  It was getting crazy.

Photobucket

Wednesday night I was having nightmares about a huge final exam I took Thursday night.  I need to take a break.

That one was tough.  I knew the information forward and back but knowing it and remembering it under pressure is different.  I made mistakes on the test, I am sure I passed but it is frustrating when you know you could have done better.

Either way I am okay with it right now.  My first leg of summer classes are over, good or bad.  But I did good.  So I need to let go and release the I could have done better and just enjoy the week I have.  Because 1 week fly's by and then I will have the chance to do better.

1 comment:

michelle said...

So happy for you! Now try and relax this next week!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...