Monday, July 2, 2012

Time for a Train Ride

I wanted to do something special with just the babies.  I wanted to get some pictures of my cutest little two.  As the best friends and partners they are before we add another to the mix.  These two have such a special bond.  I love them together.  They are an incredible amount of work but they can melt your heart.

Photobucket

I took them to a park down the road to snap some pictures on the trains.

IMG_4315

IMG_4341

IMG_4344

I think them came out pretty nice.

Photobucket

Even if there were times SHE almost gave me a heart attack.  As I was not close, she was in no way easy to get to.  I had to scramble under the cupplings and over the tracks, way to pregnant to grab her.

IMG_4331

From then on shots with in arms reach or her on the ground.

IMG_4361

So badly she wanted to get back up.

IMG_4335

They tried to get the in to tell the driver to move the train :)  Such sweet innocence.

IMG_4328
Smiley 3 years

IMG_4300
Faith 15 months

I sure do love my littles!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...