Saturday, August 4, 2012

fun in the mud

Why are my kids always in diapers or underwear in my pictures?  They don't start out that way.  It is very hot here in the summers but mostly because they are kids.  Sticky, dirty, kids that play hard.

My mom used to call me and my brother mud when we were little  she said the same thing if we could get dirty we would.  Well the apple does not fall far from the tree.  My princess is so confused.  She has mistook a puddle of mud for a red carpet.

She can find the one drop of water and make a mud pile and then step and stomp in it with the biggest smile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ugh..Faith!

Photobucket


Photobucket

And her brother standing behind her clean (for the moment) he does not stop her but will run to me "mommy look what Faithy did".

I couldn't get that shirt clean another one that had to be tossed.

My little princess, my little muddy princess.

1 comment:

michelle said...

That's awesome. :) And I love that you let 'em be kids and don't worry about 'em getting all dirty! And my kids spend half the day half-naked too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...