Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dancy Dance

Well in the interest of getting the videos and photos edited and uploaded I am just throwing stuff out here until it is done.  This was one of my favorite time of Christmas and today too.  Watching the kids play Just Dance 4.  They love it.

Photobucket

They are so entertaining to watch.

Photobucket

Waiting, waiting, and DANCE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He wore that snuggy all day and with his tie I kept telling him he looked like a camo Harry Potter

Photobucket

And then Evan and Faithy joined in.  And oh she is the BEST to watch I just love her and her little wiggly butt.

Photobucket

Yea there is a lot of crap on the ground but it was Christmas morning, you should see the rest of the house, well really you shouldn't I am still cleaning up.

I had a pretty bow in her hair that lasted a minute.  I dressed her and Smiley the same in Gregory and Evan old shirts.  It made me think to boyish so I added the boy plus I love them but she was not having the bow.

Photobucket

Superstars!



Gregory is so funny he says yea mom I got three stars on that one!

2 comments:

Da said...

That's the best kind of Christmas gift: electronic babysitter :)

michelle said...

So fun! Faith's got some serious moves! And that camo Harry Potter look could totally catch on....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...