Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special

Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special


Photobucket



Who does not love holiday movies? At our house we love movies. At my parents my mom loves movies. I used to watch many holiday movies with her. Earlier this week Gregory and I watched two with her thanks to the 25 days of Christmas movies on ABC Family. There is not one in particular that I could say is my favorite. I love them all. If I had to pick out the one that could be the closest to my favorite it would be White Christmas.

Photobucket

Oh the beauty. A classic from 1954 staring Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Vera-Ellen and Rosemary Clooney. They were so beautiful so elegant, classy, and gentile. It got everything romance, comedy, music and snow for Christmas. A perfect timeless movie.

A favorite at our house for the children are the Charlie Brown special they play for Christmas and every other holiday. The boys really get into them. Tonight they are watching one (actually 3 but that wasn't planned. I said they could watch the Charlie Brown special and then go to bed. Who knew there were 3 back to back. 4 hours worth can you believe it?)

Photobucket

Another oldie that I enjoy is Frosty the snowman. It is cute but the reason why I always liked it was the little girl's name was Karen.

Photobucket

But along with the classics of the season I always enjoy the new classics. The Griswolds and their dumb antics oh yes they crack me up.

Photobucket

Elf is so cute. I love Buddy.

Photobucket

There are so many others we like it would be boring to just make a post of pictures I am pretty much pulling off IMBD. I will sit and give and holiday movie a try. I like the made for TV movies too. Also TV specials. Oh I get lost in hours of HGTV Christmas shows. I love pictures of houses decorated. Places that decorate the whole town. And food network, I gain 10 pounds just watching the holiday food shows. To me its all good. I watch it all and if I miss it I got it on demand. Anytime can be a holiday filled show of some sort at our house.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kit said...

Elf is one of my favorites too!

Lisa said...

I have some of these same movies on my list. Can't wait to watch them!

Courtney said...

I love Elf and Christmas Vacation too! They are always a part of my holiday movie rotation!

Kelly said...

Love Christmas Vaction and Elf
www.kellysavenue.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...