Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY

Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY



In no way am I a crafter. I have no talent with crafts. But my kids are and I have there "treasures" hanging up all over.

When we were again at Micheal's on Saturday over the loud speaker they announced if there are any children that would like to make a Christmas ornament you can come up frot. Mine were all over that. I am happy to indulge them so we went.

They each got a clear plastic ball and got to decorate it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gregory made his with glitter dots and a Christmas tree.

Photobucket

Evan made his with a wish list on the inside and snowflakes on the out.

They both enjoyed doing this. I enjoyed the mess was there and not at my house. And when we get our tree I will proudly hang them up on it.

5 comments:

Kit said...

I know that they had a blast doing these! THose ornaments will hold memories for a lifetime :)

Emily Powell said...

so sweet! LOVE IT!

Kenj said...

these are adorable. I love children's crafts.

Lisa said...

The ornaments that my kids have made are my favorites. How sweet!

Nicole said...

Welcome to the Rediscovering Christmas challenge! I am really looking forward to it! Only two more days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...