Friday, November 16, 2012

7 and 17 weeks

I only kept a tiny bit of Faiths close for Grace, or maybe I kept more but I can't find them.  It does not really matter anyways for the 0-12 months clothes because the were born in different seasons, I would have had to buy clothes anyway.  but for the few I kept I am trying to make sure I get pictures of both in them.  Easier said then done.  I tried multiple times to get a picture of Grace in this outfit and each time she would spit up or worse before I could take the picture.  But like they say poop happens.

I took pictures of Faith wearing this cute pink and orange at 7 weeks old.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And today I finally got a picture of Grace wearing it (now pretty small too) at 17 weeks old.

IMG_7090

IMG_7086

IMG_7080

IMG_7078

IMG_7076

IMG_7073

IMG_7070

Yea!  I can cross that off my to do list!  Now for the little yellow dress that she has all ready out grew the shoes for.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Such precious girls!
There are very few of Lily's old clothes that Miles can wear (for obvious reasons), but I get all kinds of excited when he can, and then I totally recreate old Lily photos. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...