Thursday, November 22, 2012

It is over

What a beautiful day it is outside as I look through the window.  I should go out and enjoy it but I am still shaking off the sleepy head.  We are done eating done watching the parade and I just woke up from my turkey induced nap.  3 others are still sleeping, while the other 3 are playing wii.  I did not care because they left me alone to sleep, sorta.

Dinner was good.  I made enough for tons of people but we only had 7.  Everyone ate the dinner but baby.  But I know she wanted to.  She has now started eating oatmeal.  Although I don't know how much she actually eats because she is always smiling even when eating.

Photobucket


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Here is a little turkey day trivia.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...