Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lets watch them grow!

Now that the ground was looking good I started planting the seeds in the ground.

Photobucket

They were so big for there pellets I am happy they will have room and deep dirt to grow in.

Photobucket

The peas and cucumber will have to be staked when they get bigger. I left room between them to either put cages or growing lines.

Photobucket

The peppers I planted hugging. I planted 2 rows of jalapenos and 1 row in the middle of sweet peppers.

Also planted is spinach, broccoli, and carrots. I can't wait for them to grow. I love garden fresh veggies. And the boys will love watching them grow.

Now we need to protect. We have so many rabbits in the area. But what they need more protecting is from Smiley. Who thinks the little green things in the dirt are fun to run over.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your garden is progressing well......I have the same problem of my little helper guy trampling, digging and picking tender little plants :)

UpperBottom said...

hi, i'm new to your blog and wanted to introduce myself!

Beautiful family!

Cheers,
Rachel
http://www.upperbottom.com

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!

YOU, my bloggie friend, are a winner of a necklace over at my bloggie pad!!

Send me your addy at bramy97@hotmail.com please! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...