Thursday, June 23, 2011

The shell necklace

During the first week of June I was the luck winner of a sorta shell necklace from Amy over at nine-ninety-onehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif she is a great blogger that keeps up almost daily (much better than me). I love to enter easy contest. If you are giving something away...give it away don't make me register at many different sites, add them to my facebook friends, or tweet about it, I don't enter those ones. Amy was offering this necklace set to her readers so I thought yay it is so pretty I will try and...I won!

Photobucket

Perfect for beach attire.

Photobucket

I wish I lived at the beach! Anyone giving away a beach house?

And good for all around.

Photobucket

Thank you Amy!!!! It was so nice of you. It made my day and is so perfectly fun for summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, sista!!

Girl!! It looks great on you.-- perfect for summer, really.

hapi said...

Hi Mrs. Huse Clifton, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Kalina said...

Oooo very pretty! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...