Friday, April 1, 2011

Project 365 week 12

Well I am 10 days behind in my project 365 but 10 days is not to bad considering all that has gone on. Week 12 for obvious reasons I did not complete. Full of 2 more birthdays in our crazy month of March and a hospital stay.

March 21
Another birthday this one belonging to my Dad. Happy 66th Birthday Dad.

Photobucket

March 22
Because a birthday everyday is something we are striving for :) today's birthday belongs to my daughter! Welcome and Happy Birthday Faith!

Photobucket

March 23
I spent a lot of time looking out the hospital window watching the weather. It is nice to have a change of view.

Photobucket

March 24
We came home from the hospital and even though he loves her there is a bit of jealousy.

Photobucket

March 25
The boys started baseball today. I took them, I got lost, but we made it there to the bitter cold practice.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...