Friday, May 6, 2011

Project 365 week 17

Week 17! Time is flying once again. I can't believe there is only 4 weeks of school left. It seemed like yesterday it was cold, wait it was I woke up to 35 degrees burr, and now we are quickly approaching summer break. For the most part the weather was great this week and it led to a lot of fun.

April 30
It was the opening ceremonies for the Waynesboro baseball league. A BEAUTIFUL day and the kids look so vibrant in there uniforms.

Photobucket

May 1
Smiley was quite while we were upstairs. This is unusual. He normally screams for Mamum and will come and find me. When I went back downstairs I found out why. The little bugger snuck cookies until he fell asleep.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

May 2
Evan helping make sweet potato french fries for dinner.

Photobucket

May 3
Faith is 6 weeks old! All ready!

Photobucket

May 4
He really does love dad, he just wanted to wear his I love Mom shirt instead.

Photobucket

May 5
I was invited by my sweetie pie to a mothers day tea. It was wonderful!

Photobucket

May 6
Because I can't leave well enough alone. But the more I play the more I learn.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...