Friday, September 7, 2007

Show and tell Friday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!" Do you have a something special to share with us? It could be a trinket from grade school, a piece of jewelry, an antique find. Your show and tell can be old or new. Use your imagination and dig through those old boxes in your closet if you have to! Feel free to share pictures and if there's a story behind your special something, that's even better!If you would like to join in, all you have to do is post your "Show and Tell" on your blog, copy the post link, come over here, http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/ and add it to Mr. Linky.
My new hair color!
All summer long I had the blondest hair. I went to the hair dresser yesterday expecting to walk out with dark blond but WOW I walked out of there as a very sultry dark brunette. My husband loves it, I am slowly getting used to it. I have never had hair this dark before.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Pear tree cottage! said...

well all I can say about this lovely show & tell of yours today is with a beautiful smile like yours any colour in your hair would be just fine......I understand why your husband likes it, it is charming.

I have enjoyed visiting your blog today from here in Australia.

best wishes to you.
Lee-ann

Marci said...

You are braver than I am!! It looks really nice.

Susan said...

It looks nice. My granddaughter, now 21, did the same thing about 2 years ago and has kept it that color since.
Susan

charish said...

Very nice. I am a Brunette and if I went Blone I think my husband would freak out. Looks good on you.
Sarah

someone else said...

It's really a great color. Thanks for stopping by my show and tell.

Anonymous said...

You are such a pretty lady!
I love the color.
(Yesterday did get better -- thanks.)

Anonymous said...

Hey lady. How was the weekend?

I posted a pic of my kid getting a "band-aid." She'll want to shoot me when she get older.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...