Monday, June 27, 2011

lazy days of summer

Who ever thought summer would be so busy? One month in we have yet to have a day that does not have some sort of scheduled event. I wanted a laid back, fun in the sun, time with the kids, summer. It has not been quite that.

We started off June with a vacation, a trip back down to Massanutten.

Photobucket

This was the slowest time of summer yet. We played at the park.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

We saw deer everywhere. They were so hard not to hit with the car, truly over populated. Instead we shot them.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
With the camera.

Took hot deep bubble baths.

Photobucket

Since we have no sand why not bury us in bubbles?

Photobucket

The boys built a fort.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And played in the creek.

Photobucket

Mema held Faith

Photobucket


Faith played with her octapuss.

Photobucket

We celebrated Smileys second birthday.

Photobucket

Gregory played on his gameboy even though I told him to stop and smile.

Photobucket

Ugh I wish I was back to relax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh cool! A fort! I am nearly 37 years old and I still love forts! :)

Have I told you... that i can't stand you? lol--- because you have perfect teeth!!!!! Hee hee

The Simple Blessings said...

How fun! All the kids are getting so BIG!!!! I love the fort they built, too cool :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...