Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dear Christina,

Every time I try to leave you a comment I get "comment submission error". So I shall leave you a message here. I am fine. I am leaving tomorrow for Selingsgrove, PA. It pretty much is smack dab in the middle of Pennsylvania. I supposedly am going to be staying in a wonderful place with a very high King size four poster bed, antique furnishings, and I believe I hope a fire place. It sounds good but lets see.

My camera broke! I am devastated. No pictures of this room, no thanksgiving pictures and it defiantly puts a wrinkle in my plans. I wanted to get a good picture of the boys for a holiday card but now I have to figure something out. We are sending it away to be repaired so I hope it is back by Christmas.

Speaking of which...I have also been Christmas shopping. I bought my niece the rose petal cottage collection. This is great on many levels. 1 She will love it. 2 I love her so I am happy to spoil my sweetie. 3 I don't get along with her parents and this toy is supposed to be HUGE. :)

As far as Thanksgiving goes....have it catered. It is so much easier, less stress and less clean up.
Can you believe it is almost here? I am gearing up for black Friday. Mapping down my route and hitting it early, and I am one of those 5 am shoppers. Do you do black Friday? I don't do it every year but every other. I usually need that much time to recover.

I have been home the last few days. Cleaning a lot! Such an endless daunting task. I also took Gregory to his ridding lesson yesterday. He did well the horse was so stubborn I would have swore he was ridding an a**.

Lastly yes those pictures were with to makeup or touch ups. However, that was a better day. If you would see me right now not as pretty.

Have a great day!


Karen

1 comment:

PREM WEB said...

WHAT IS BLACK MAGIC ???

Black magic is the negative use of energies and power by jealous and malicious human beings of Kalyuga, whose main objective is to harm or deprive others from something, or influence them to do something wrong or negative. It is the evil side of the celestial cycle or negative energies MORE INFORMATION... http://www.dhyansanjivani.org/black_magic.asp

WWW.DIVYAYOGASHOP.COM www.dhyansanjivani.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...