Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

At our house it has been valentines day for a week. I love this holiday. There is so much fun to celebrate love and make sure the ones you hold dear know it. The children have been making cards and handing them out to their friends, and our neighbors.
Photobucket
I am so proud of their giving and thoughtfulness. They had cards to each other and us all the time. It is inspiring to type with their beautiful card in front of me. I love them SO very much.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had a valentines breakfast this morning. Pink pancakes, in you guessed it heart shapes. This is my little guys love robot shirt, hindsight, I should have put it on him AFTER he ate syrup or took a picture before.
Photobucket
My kids love balloons, espically Evan. We have 3 left. We started out with a dozen. It was hard to drive home.
Photobucket
So to all HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Next year I'm spending Valentines Day at your house! Haha. Looks like a lot of fun and your boys are so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...