Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby girl now you are 2!

Oh baby girl I can't believe you are 2, I remember the first birthday I spent with you. A few hours old, in my arms you I did hold. I looked at you with such love because I knew you were a gift from above. God gave you to us out of His own grace and not a day goes by I don't think of your sweet sweet face. You might live an hour away but for you I will always come and play. I will bring the boys for I know you love them after all you are there only cousin. Baby girl you mean so much to me I couldn't have picked a better family.


Photobucket
3 little monsters eating to much sugar!
Photobucket
Happy birthday Baby Girl Mema loves you too.
Photobucket
Evan loves to play with you.
Photobucket
I love you!

4 comments:

~~Deby said...

These are so sweet...first time visiting your blog, lovely family.
Deby

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to her!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mari said...

Thanks for visiting me - your niece is a cutie and so are your sons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...