Saturday, August 7, 2010

My new purse

What a great and wonderful surprise the other day when I came home and there was a package for ME on the porch. What was even better was what was in the package...a new purse! Wait it gets better A NEW LILLY PULITZER PURSE!!!

Photobucket

It is beautiful. It is pink. Great gold trimming.

Photobucket

The inside is wonderful. It is light not like the dark trenches of many purses in the past. There is even a clear little pocket, its detachable.

Photobucket

This is all thanks to my kind mother in law who wanted to surprise me. THANK YOU so very much. It is not my birthday, not anything it is just an out of the blue gift.

But what did my jealous husband do to my pretty new purse?

Photobucket

Yup lit it on fire. Crazy man.

Photobucket

Next time we will have to get him one of his own so he won't be so angry at mine.

As for my purse, don't worry it survived. Again I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Ginny for a great and wonderful gift. It made my day.

1 comment:

busymomof10 said...

How Sweet! Adorable purse! Nothing better than a gift Just Because . . . I hope you feel Treasured! :)

blessings,
Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...