Monday, March 17, 2008

6 Pounds

6 pounds may not seem like a lot. In fact in would seem to be an accomplishment in preemies. But 6 pounds on a lady nearing 30 is by far no accomplishment. This past, so far past, month of March i have gained 6 pounds. I am not pregnant either. It has been birthday season. Mine, DH's, baby's, SIL's x2, father, FIL, friends, nieces anyone who could have a birthday and cake in March is. And I am showing no self restraint let alone no loss in pounds which has added to my 6 pound march gain.

I don't mind working out. I love to walk and want to be a runner but I hate floor exercises. And that seems to be where I am heading. Ugh...at least the cake, pie tarts and cupcakes were really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I feel your pain. I went on a medically supervised weight-loss program for six months and GAINED nearly 10 pounds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...