Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

What marks the beginning of summer better than Memorial Day. We have our normal traditions that we do each memorial day. Go to the local parade, gather with friends and go out to eat. Well we missed the parade this year due to our new room darkening shades that we put up just the night before. The parade started at 9 and we were awoken by the kids at 9:30. Oh well, we will catch the same parade on the 4th of July. We were able to go out to eat to our favorite local Mexican restaurant with my parents. We like it there the service is great, the food is fair, but there is something that everyone will eat and it is not cheap fast food.

On Sunday as I was leaving work early to go home and see my beautiful family I stopped and got the kidos a pool. Every summer I get them one. Every summer their fathers complains. Why are you addicted to such big things in our yard that are hard to mow around and kill the grass?!!!! The kids have been wanting one for week now. I wanted to get this big monstrosity of a water park pool for them, me :) but instead decided on a smaller pool. It had a bench and cup holders so that is what won it over for me. I can sit in the pool and read with the children splashing around and even be able to have a drink close by.
Photobucket

The weather was beautiful, the day was nice and we are looking forward to a great summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pool! I use to get a pool every summer too, now we don't have a yard so it would be difficult to manage one indoors!
Toni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...