Monday, August 25, 2008

Saturday at the fair

Country life includes fair life. During the later part of summer fairs are everywhere. This past week was our county fair. It is not a big fair but rather small and disappointing. Although to be fair I am used to huge large overcrowded fairs that are as big and populated as amusement parks. This is not one of those types of fairs. My boys do not know those fairs and are so excited to go to this one.

Photobucket

We spent the day riding every ride. It took me to the end to get them on the scrambler but I did and they LOVED it. There wind whipped faces smiled as they got spun around.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

There were only cows there. But they pet them and feed them.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

However, my two little country boys will have their hearts stole any day by farm equipment.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And ice cream! But only from the best ice cream dairy I have came across.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

Looks like the boys had a good ol' time! I'm gonna miss summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...