Monday, September 22, 2008

$1.75

My family has been sick lately and particularly me. When we are sick some chores get pushed to the side and some things build up. Yes the laundry is one of them. In fact it is at a terrible point.

Feeling better this morning I walked around the house and almost got sick again. Well actually disguested. There it was everywhere! Laundry!!! Piles and piles of laundry. Clean clothes, dirty clothes piled on top of dressers, washing machines and floors. I am surprised we still have any clothes left in our closets. Which brings me to another realization. I need to go through our clothes and give some away. There is just to much.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I through in my first load and made $1.75. Hooray! I don't mind doing the laundry. I don't even mind folding it and putting it away. I DO mind when there is this much to be put away but it is okay. I made and extra $1.75 so far and as you can see there is potential to make a lot more.

1 comment:

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

Ugh! I hate when the laundry piles! I've got three loads to fold and put away right now. I finally threw it all on my bed so that I'll have to get it done before going to sleep tonight. At least in theory... It could just end up in a heap on the floor. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...