Friday, April 1, 2011

Project 365 week 13

This busy week was about jumping back into our normal routine. The kids went back to school, Jay went back to work, and I went back to volunteering and being a full time mom of 4. There were challenges but things also just fell into place. God won't give me more than I can handle.

March 26
Happy it is baseball season the kids wanted to practice however Smiley did too. How do you keep him away? Safe? I told the boys they could play but to not swing bats around there brother and do not let him get hurt. The found a solution. And he thought he was playing it was a win win sorta.

Photobucket

March 27
We missed Sunday school for the first time since August. I was not ready to bring the baby out yet. We missed the kids but they sent there blessings.

Photobucket

March 28
The boys went back to school and brought their rock collections they made with my mom over spring break. I am so thankful she did this homework with them. It was a load off of me and I appreciate it.

Photobucket

March 29
We had a crazy busy day. It was packed of running to multiple states, multiple stops, visiting my parents, school, therapy appointments, and swimming lessons, March madness I say at least there was not a birthday too. We did great through it but in the rush neither I or Jay had time to make dinner. God provided and in the middle of all this we got a call from one of the church deacons who made us dinner and was bringing it over. He knows our need and provides. Tator-tot casserole with other things plus dessert. Yum and nearly all gone!

Photobucket

March 30
I went back to AWANAS. I was excited to see my girls and they were excited to meet Faith. I did not get to hold her at all that night but she was awake, alert and surprisingly happy to be passed around by everyone. But not in the picture. oh well.

Photobucket

March 31
Soccer started. This had to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. All of these waist height kids playing battle soccer. Everyone of them was being tackled and covered head to toe in mud. They had the greatest time. Lucky for them they can repeat this fun 3 times a week now.

Photobucket

April 1
It is family night at the children's school and I am making ice cream cone brownies.

Photobucket

recipe to follow this weekend

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...