Monday, June 17, 2013

The community circus

It has been a while since I have been to the blogging site I have not had the minute to sit down.  I wish I would have because all the time I have not been on here nearly daily we were having wonderful memories I want to record for my memory and our history.

As I mentioned before, Memorial Day week was great, I had so much fun.  But I never got to share the best part of it.  To back track earlier that week all of us went to Ringling brothers and Barnum & Bailey circus and had a great time.  We all really enjoyed the show and it was still very fresh in our minds.  Surprisingly it still is almost a month later.

Gregory had a chance to be in a community circus.  The opportunity came unexpectedly and fast but he was more than happy to do it and we were so excited to watch.

A group of kids had the chance to participate in a 3-4 hour master circus class tought by Ben Sota of Pittsburgh’s Zany Umbrella Circus.  He was such a nice guy and clicked beautifully with the kids.  He also studied his trade at the San Francisco Circus Center, the Trapeze Arts School and Acro Sports, and recently earned his PhD.  I did know you could get a doctorate in being a clown?

Mema and Pepa came to watch Gregory.

 photo IMG_1160_zps5e1f4d89.jpg


Gracie was ready for it to begin too.

 photo IMG_1145_zps860f848b.jpg

And what a get up Gregory  is dressed in!  He is adorable.

 photo IMG_1153_zps9c29ef58.jpg

He is the one in the middle of the picture with the mask, Mr. Clown.

And his first performance



A bit goofy.

 photo IMG_1178_zpse5b7af10.jpg

But his second preformance blew us away.  He is so fantastic and talented



He was so proud we all were.  He has never done anything like before.

 photo IMG_1156-1_zpsc2ba9f5f.jpg

What a kid what a performer!

 photo IMG_1164_zps0a21e82c.jpg


 photo IMG_1165-1_zps911815f0.jpg

They all did excellent.  What a cool experience.  And he loved it too.

 photo IMG_1182_zpsafefe171.jpg

It was my favorite part of the day, weekend.

 photo IMG_1180_zpsdb0dd6c6.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...