Thursday, December 20, 2012

big girl bed

Faithy oh Faithy.  Totally awesome totally a handful.  After thanksgiving she figured out how to climb out of her crib.  At my parents she figured out how to climb out of the pack and play too.  She won't sleep in my bed she craws out or up to the windows.  She likes to climb up in her brothers top bunk to wake him up and say "HI HI HI Yah Yah HI Hi HI".  But her climbing out of her crib was not safe as she would free fall down.  So the best option I had was get her a big girl bed.

I got Dora, of course.  I got a canopy because I had one as a little girl.  Her big girl bed is just a toddler bed but it  works for now.  One after noon Yah Yah and I put it together.  He was a great help.

IMG_7817_zps78bb9ab6

She waited so excitedly.

IMG_7815_zpsc3b214b9

And now she has a big girl bed!

Photobucket

It has been very tough nights this week.  We are all looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday.

IMG_7823_zps3f5b0c23

1 comment:

michelle said...

Such a precious bed for a precious girl! I'm pretty sure my daredevil Miles will start climbing out of his bed in the nearish future too. But Lily? I could probably *still* stick her in a crib, and I have my doubts about whether or not she'd be able to climb out of there. Poor no-motor-skills-having child. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...