Monday, December 10, 2012

Power Point Rangers

Now I love my power point I really do.  And I don't want to brag but I kick ass at it.  I can make a presentation that would throw yours to the curb.  When it come to power point I take my presentations seriously.  I work hard, I put a lot of effort into them, I plagiarizer half the graphics the web has to offer.  But each time I finish one I am power pointed out!  It feels good to close it down and walk away.

I call myself a power point ranger, but only to find out that term is all ready taken.

Photobucket

By other geeks or is it a real military thing?

Photobucket

Either way I am not up to jedi master yet, I need to aspire to more.

POWER POINT RANGERS!

Photobucket

Okay kids today I am going to teach you about some nature stuff.  No we are not going to go out in the woods there are bugs and animals out there, no I will take you on a virtual tour let me get my laptop.

Photobucket

Awesome on power point.  And yes that is on my resume.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I'm sure you're totally a PowerPoint jedi master. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...