Sunday, March 13, 2011

It can happen to anyone

Did the time change effect you? It did us. Funny how an hours can throw you. We have a sick baby and I am not feeling well so it wasn't really just an hour earlier it was up and down all night in addition to the hour earlier. I am so tired.

Even with the time change we made it to church on time again! Two weeks in a row. A lot of people were late today. It made it easy to park. And a lot of people were tired today so I was not the only one this happened too. Can you guess where I am going with this?

Photobucket

Yes just after finishing my cup of coffee even I sat there in the comfy seat to that head bop warning. And then jilted by an elbow to my side and Jay saying "you were talking. It is bad enough you are sleeping through the service but people started looking because you were talking."

Ugh. How many people saw me sleeping? Maybe they just think I too was praying. Oh well I got my blanket excuse that I have been overusing a lot lately, im pregnant. He said there was also a few other he saw nodding off too. Good.

My sleeping everyone has forgot about by now but wouldn't it be horrible to be famous and caught on camera sleeping never living it down.

Photobucket

4 comments:

b. lee said...

LOL * hope the babes is on the mend! rough stuff + losing an hour!

nomo wino daph said...

Girl.....
we didn't set ONE clock back!! Alarm went off ONE hour late..... needless to say, kids are OFF today! LOL!!

Hope your doing well & have a fantastic week!
D

Lisa said...

The time change always makes me feel so tired. We did set our clocks back and were on time for church but were definitely tired.

You are pregnant (and nearing the end!) so you definitely have a great excuse for being tired!

Hope everyone is feeling better!

Cory (playdates and prescriptions) said...

Too funny! We have all been messed up ever since that darn time change!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...