Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365 week 9

Better late than never! Week 9, a great week! A great week I have been to busy to post this till now. But I certainly have been taking the pictures. It was quite a birthday week. Lots of parties and lots of birthdays but isn't that the way March is?

February 26
He tried sliding down the wrong way. Way to think out of the box Smiley.

Photobucket

February 27
36 weeks pregnant. It is quickly coming to an end. But hopefully not this week.

Photobucket

March 1
Construction started on our front room renovation. Smiley was the to help and supervise.

Photobucket

March 2
Patients and extra energy are what I am going to need this month. Lots of prayers.

Photobucket

March 3
Greg had me digging through the shed to find his special AWANAS bag. A bag that was full of Christmas balls tucked way away in there. But opening the boxes looking for it they smelled like balsam and evergreens. Oh the smells of Christmas whirled around in my head. It was such a pleasant moment.

Photobucket

March 4
Evan's 6th Birthday!!!

Photobucket

March 5
I meet my new nephew Jacob Ryan. I want to keep him. I get to just an hour East where I can play, love and spoil him.

Photobucket

March 6
Jay's 44th Birthday!!!

Photobucket

Happy birthday honey! I am glad we could celebrate it with you. The last thing we could stomach was more cupcakes so we skipped a sugary treat. We woke up and made it to church in the pouring rain on time. I can't tell you how wonderful that was. Jay was so proud of himself he told everyone, repeatedly. Maybe this will be a trend from now on? I hope so. Going to church was nice Jay got to see many friends and chat with them and lots of little first graders wishing him a happy birthday too. He had to work that evening so did not stay for the worship service but went home to open his presents, rest and eat.

Pizza for lunch, yum and perfect. What day is not a good day for pizza. He got a new cell phone last month so I got him some accessories. He had been asking for a new coat all winter as he lost the lining to the one he is wearing in this picture. So he now uses it as a light jacket but in this cold state where the weather is screwy he need a heavy winter coat. Even though it is the end of the season the boys picked out a new warm and wonderful North Face parka for him. They were so happy to give it to him. He loved it. I loved that it was on sale. One good thing about waiting till the end of the season.

Photobucket

I am glad he had a nice birthday. Really a nice birthday weekend. I wish the weather was better but with him working we could not have gone to the park anyways. Maybe next weekend. We will see. Until then our crazy month continues with construction tomorrow morning and the weekly activities plus a few extra. Ahh its okay March is just one month out of the year. Thankfully.

1 comment:

Kalina said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jay!! Lovely pictures! You look beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...