Sunday, May 27, 2012

Simple Things

When going through some items the other day I found an old folder, on a memory card from March 24, 2012 and there were just a handful of pictures.  Since March is not to far away I did not have the look back awe, remember when.... kind of feeling but they were nice to have just to remember what was going on then.

IMG_3273

Faith had just turned one year old.  This is still a sight to be seen everyday.  Me trying to get computer stuff done and she crawls in my lap.  She is getting very good about being laid down for a nap now but she still prefers to go to bed with Mama.

IMG_3278

Evan and Wyatt.  We started to give away her kittens yesterday.  I can't take it anymore.  They are escaping everything I do and the are making our house smell terrible.  I was worried about how Evan would take the giving away of the kittens and he did better than I thought.  He wanted to go with his dad when they dropped the one of but he he was fine.  Maybe kitten time has run its course on all of us.





4 comments:

Mrs M said...

how beautiful is a relationship between a pet and a child. gorgeous.

Vivian said...

I have been gone and I sure missed knowing about you and your cute family. I'd have to say I LOVE your hair. And those baseball pictures: precious! We've been into baseball "just a little bit" lately.

Moments and Impressions said...

Oh my what a sweet photo!

michelle said...

The simple things really ARE the best. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...