Aren't awards fun? I think so. And I got another! I got the stylish blogger award from The Little Lady. Thank you so much Mama Keene it is an honor.
Part of the acceptance is to share a few things about yourself. Hum what is worth knowing?
1. I am a fantastic skier but you would never know with how much I whine about the cold. I have been all over the world skiing I have even been on Holmenkollen.
Both those photo I grabbed off Google images. I am to lazy right now to go out to the shed and dig through old photos to find my pictures.
I have never tried a helicopter drop and would love too. The one part my husband hates about me being pregnant is it is another ski season we have to sit out. Next time I will try to get pregnant towards the end of winter.
2. Yes I would love to have more kids and plan too. But I hate being asked "are you going to have more" it is always in a condescending tone. I also hate "well you know what causes this". Duh. And why you choose to say that to me while my temper is short baffles me.
3. I love apple cider hot or cold but can not stand apple juice.
4. I was born in Galveston, Texas. Yes I am a native Texan. I don't know why people from Texas always define them self's this way but I think it comes with the birth certificate.
5. I watched Inception the other day and was lost. I watched Despicable me and got it. I need to get out away from my children more or soon I will be the pink wiggle.
Leonardo is still hot. And even lost the movie was very good.
It was a truly cute family movie.
congrats again! Yah-hooo!
Congrats! That's awesome that you are a great skier. I like skiing but I'm just not that good at it. Bunny slopes are more my speed!
I think I read before that you were from Galveston. I've been before and loved it. That's where the hubs and I went for our honeymoon. We are way up in the Texas Panhandle and seems like it took forever to get there! It's amazing how big Texas is.
Congrats on the award!!! You have a sweet family and fun blog. I would love to know how to ski well (or at all, I've never tried it!!!).
Post a Comment