Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pirates in Space

My kids are the best!  Yes they are.  At least they have there shinning moments, sometimes other moments I try not to talk about.  But yesterday morning, shinning.  What did they do?  They were good.  (the bar is not to high)  For the second year I took them to live theater and they did wonderful.  Last year we successfully made it through Pirates vs. Zombies with a newly 2 year old and a 3 month old.  This year I tried my luck again with 1,3, 7 and 9 year olds.

IMG_4815

They all sat there captivated.  More than captivated they were excited.  Smiley could not wait and kept saying argh till the pirates came.

Photobucket

He was so happy.  And had a great time throughout the play.

Faith even sat in my lap watched and clapped along.

Photobucket

I would put her in the chair for a picture but she is so light it would fold up on her.  She squirmed some but was so good overall.  Even the cast members commented on how cute she was sitting there clapping.

pirates
camera phone

The actors did another great job this year too.  These are just the best plays for kids.  My big boys spent the ride home guessing what will they do next year?  The best ones were pirates go to the center of the earth or pirates go to the big city.  I will have to pass on the ideas.

After the show they got to meet the interesting crew.  They put the meaning to a cast of characters.

IMG_4835

Aren't you happy when things go well.  It can be so hard to take kids to fun events especially by yourself so when it works out YAY!

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

michelle said...

As always, you're truly my hero, and your kids really ARE the best!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...