Friday, August 3, 2012

Pretty Faith

Oh  my pretty pretty princess.  She is wonderful.  Such a prima donna.

IMG_5147

Princess just fits her perfectly.  It of course proceeds Grace too.

Photobucket

Grace is an extreme cuddle bug but still a bit unsure of Faith.  Faith grabs her and loves on her but is too rough.  I have not been able to get pictures of the two of them because I can't leave Grace in Faiths care even long enough to be two feet away snapping a picture.

IMG_5136

Again my princess was practicing her runway skills.  She would walk a little stop spin and then smile at you.  She always makes me laugh, and when you laugh she laughs even harder.

Bath time!  She loves the bath.  I think this might be the first time with out her brother.  She did not mind.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

IMG_5168

Never a dull moment.  She is something else.

Photobucket

1 comment:

michelle said...

That picture of Faith with your kitty made me laugh. :) And the rest made me smile - so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...