Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 12 - Show Us Your Decorations

Day 12 - Show Us Your Decorations

Photobucket




I would love to say I am done decorating. But I am not. I wanted to be but it just didn't happen. I did not want to decorate the junk that lays and collects at my house I wanted it perfectly clean to have spots to put up beautiful things. But no matter how clean it gets for a moment in time the children bring something out.

Evan has started to decorate. He puts ornaments anywhere he can. He got the little tree in his room up and decorated.

Photobucket
Photobucket

He has placed families of nutcrackers all around.

Photobucket

I hung a tree quilt above a computer. It helps me look up as I am write these post.

Photobucket

There is still a lot to do. We just got our big tree yesterday and it is absolutely beautiful. I will post that story this evening so please check back.

As far as outside decorations they have to go up still. I am not going to climb a latter pregnant trying to hang the lights and watch the kids. Here is a picture of me and frosty from last year. He is a new addition. I swore I would never have one of those tacky inflatable blow ups. I even scoffed at the houses that had them. But he was to cute and to resist and I love him. He is the only one I have though for any of the holidays.

Photobucket

We are making progress and it should be done in a day or two. But the stockings are hung the tree is here now we just need to organize what we have, put away the boxes, and wait 21 more days.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the tree quilt. Very pretty!

My daughter begs for the inflatable yard decorations but my husband hates them. Maybe we will wear him down this year!

Kari said...

such a cute blog & I love your decorations.
New follower.
www.loveluciblog.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...