Friday, March 8, 2013

Snow

Well Wednesday we got snow.  We woke up to the outside blanked in more than 6 inches of snow.

 photo IMG_9681_zpsa16c773a.jpg

More snow fell but as it was laying it was also melting.  The day before we had been running around to blue skys in our light jackets.  Thurday and today have not been cold either around 50 but there is a cold wind blowing.  This was a spring snow.  And the kids finally had off for a snow day, a real one.

I took Gracie our as I wanted to get a snow angel picture of her.

 photo c6b9adc6-62b6-4bac-a7fd-375bec472064_zps0d84a973.jpg

Ah my little baby girl. We did not stay out to long so she did not mind it.  I was not sure I was going to be able to get a picture of her.  I though she might ball once I put her in the snow but she did real well.

 photo IMG_9703_zps0efa950d.jpg

Everything was pretty much closed that day I think we all took it as a day off, a day to stay inside and most importantly a day to say goodbye winter!

 photo cburg_zpsf5c6cbf5.jpg

Our town square borrowed from the newspaper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...